Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What is _ _ _ _ ?

There was a time when i looked into nothing, but could see everything.. 


A name brought smile into my face without my knowing.. A thought made me feel connected.. A glance made me shy.. A memory brought joy into me.. 


What happened to that name, thought, glance, memory... Why should one person hold all me completely and leave me in the dark all alone..


Why ? ? ? What Happened ? ? ? What made you forget it ? ? ?


Far from above,
shines the glowing star,
Come near,
Nothing but a smear.


Lest it fall down,
Hold it with all the care.
Protect me from the fear,
of losing all my dear.


Big, fat water drops,
when I breathe, blur my eyes,
because every second of my breathe, 
I remember thy..


PAST - What is it ? Is it a page read ? or a page turned too quick ? or a page which I cannot find now ?


NOW - Is it the burden of PAST ? Knowing what is PAST, and scared to take a step into NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment